Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MOJO78 card


Found another challenge, its sketch #78 at MOJO Monday, the other day and thought that I would give it a try. The paper is the same one from BoBunny that I used the other day. The image is a Penny Black that I've had for a while but had'nt used before. I stamped the image and water coloured it and then stamped the image again and used the flowers and the lady bug as pop ups on the first image. I then used paper glaze to at seed beads to the centers of the flowers and just a tiny bit of glitter to make them shine. Sorry it doesn't really show that well in the picture. Thanks for looking, have a great day! -Tania

10 comments:

Dawn♥ said...

OH my stars what a gorgeous card! Great job on the sketch! ♥Dawn♥

Hayley said...

lovely card - the image is sooo cute
x

Creative Heart Designs said...

Very, very cute card and I love the spring-time colors and the cute hedgehog image you used.

Anjou Krelovich said...

So cute! Your coloring is lovely and that black ribbon rocks!

Christy said...

Man I love that hedgie :) Super cute card!!!

Mary said...

Oh soooooooo cute. love this little guy.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Very cute lady bug! Wonderful job with the sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Shirley said...

Wow, Tania, some lovely new cards! This one is just too cute and I love what you did with the flower and the little itty bitty bow is perfect!

Val said...

So cute! I love the Penny Black Hedgies

Heidi Kimmerly said...

Another fabulous card! Keep 'em coming! Thos Penny Black images are sure adorable! I will definitely have to get some! Love the layout and colors on this card too. Fabulous!