Friday, August 14, 2009

First Christmas Card of the Year


Well its that time of year again. Time to start work on the Christmas cards that will be kitted for retreats and crazy cropper events. This is the first of what will be many many more probably mostly Penny Black cards. Who could resist with all the new releases they've come up with for this year, certainly not me (Sorry I'm hopelessly addicted). This is also a magic card I swear the day I started work on it the weather started to cool off a nice change from our 37C weather of the last few weeks. Will help the many fires burning out of control in this area fizzel out.-Thanks for stopping by-Tania

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hi Tania,

Thank you for your lovely comment, it's the nicest one I've had so far! I have been looking at your blog and your cards are all fantastic, I will be back soon.

Michele
x