Saturday, January 23, 2010

Magnolia Valentine



Why is it so hard to get back into the creative groove after Christmas? I can't believe its the end of January already. I've definitely taken way to long of break from cards and blogging. Hopefully by posting this I'll be back into the swing of things and get some regular posts happening again. This is my first try at a Magnolia image, its such a cute one, I just had to give it a try! I can't say that I really like the colouring on it, I used water colours and they're just not vivid enough for my liking. So I've decided that I must invest in some Copics. Now I feel like a kid at Christmas having to wait the couple of weeks for them to get here. Must be patient, must be patient...

Supplies:
-PP Bo Bunny I think
-Card stock Bazil
-Punchs Martha Stewart
-Liquid Pearls
-Bling
-Computer generated Sentiment
Thanks for stopping by, Hugs Tania

3 comments:

chris said...

Hi Tania, missed you, its so nice to see you back again with another wonderful card,I love your tilda she is great.
Funily enough I also feel I want to invest in some more copics, I only have ten, and I love them.hope to see you back again soon love chris xx

Debbie Schneider said...

Tania this is adorable!!! You did a great job - the coloring looks great I think - You did a fabulous job on coloring her hair - highlights and all - love the layout too - so glad you're back - one day we will have to get together so you can help me set up a blog too! Two weeks will go by quickly I am sure - you will love your copics - hopefully will see you on Friday night.

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!! Love the card but surprised I did not get a Valentine's card!!!!lol
Can't wait to play with the copic pens on Friday.