Friday, February 5, 2010

Penny Black Stair Step card


I had to much fun with my last stair step card I just had to try another one with one of the new images Carol was nice enough to let me play with. Thanks and hugs to you Carol.

Card ingredients:

Images- Penny Black and Stampin' Up
Paper- Basic Grey, Bazzil Card stock
Punches- Martha Stewart
Coloured with Close to my Heart water colour Pencils
Image covered in Crystal effects paper glaze and just the tiniest bit of glitter

Have a happy Friday Happy B- Day Peggy, Hugs Tania

4 comments:

chris said...

Oh Tania, you have done it again!!
what an idea to link one from the other on this step card, I would never have thought of doing this, its heavenly.
I need this stamp !
have a happy week love chris xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Tania
This is a truly beautiful card, and so well coloured, I've just started using water colour pencils, I think I still have a lot to learn!!

Brenda