Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Just MagnoliaChallenge #48


Well we made it to the middle of the week again. I'm lucky this week I've managed to get an extra long weekend so my week is over and my weekend starts yeh! It took me a while to get this card together using the sketch for this weeks Just Magnolia Challenge and I'm really not sure that it stayed completely true to the sketch. I really like the cheeriness the yellow gives it. I don't usually work with yellows but I might have to have another go cause I think its growing on me.

I'll wish everyone a Happy Easter now in case I don't get on here again over the weekend-Hugs Tania

2 comments:

Debbie Schneider said...

Wow!! Love this card Tania - great job - love the color combination!! Have a great Easter - I have one more day of work but then I will be spending lots of time stamping - I am so hooked on the Magnolias - they are so much fun!!

Jane said...

Stunning card! I love the gorgeous yellow and your colouring is wonderful! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx