Monday, May 10, 2010

Thinking of you Magnolia


Happy Monday hope every ones week is off to a great start. Nice to finally get some Spring time weather ahhh, the sun feels so good! Just a little card I came up with last week after I found the coolest paper in the New Magnolia Ink Magazine it was on the reverse side of the template for a bird cut out but I just had to make a card out of it. Its the strip with the blue background and the pink flowers.

Ingredients:

Stamps-Magnolia,
Bling-Dollarama
Flowers-Walmart
Lace-Dollarama
Copics-E000,E00,E21(Face)
E02(Cheeks)
BG0000,BG72,BG75(Dress)
RV10,R20,R32(Rose)
YR20,YR24,(Hair)

Thanks for stopping by have a great week-Hugs Tania

2 comments:

chris said...

Hi there Tania
your work just keeps getting more and more beautiful,this is so perfect and so much interest in it.
sorry I have not been by lately but I am Laptopless!!sounds saucy doesnt it!but its like missing a dear friend.
I have to que of an evening as we all want the one old slow computer, hopefully mine will soon be fixed.
back soon hugs chris xx

Anonymous said...

Tania, I love this card! It was great to meet you on Saturday!
Peggy