Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sketch Saturday #122



This is my entry for Sketch Saturday Week #122. First however I have to tell you I had a fabulous weekend at the B&B with the girls... got some cards done, did some shopping, ate some wonderful food, more shopping and of course there was that fabulous massage. The only down side... its over :(

I really hope we can do it again next year.

On to the card the image is a Stampavie Penny Johnson Design that is just too cute! The DP is from the new Bo Bunny line called Winter Joy that we found at Memories & More in Westbank.

I coloured the image with Copics R29 R89 E44 E74 BG0000 BG72 G85 D82 E35 E31 E37 E95 E02 E00 E21

Thanks for the great weekend M you spoil me way too much. Hope everyone has a great week. Thanks for visiting-Hugs Tania

4 comments:

khrestel said...

I love the colors and all those snowflakes!

Debbie Schneider said...

Looks as if you are right back in the swing of things again - it is like you never missed a beat - your work is just fantastic. I love this image - I just bought a new Penny Johnson winter stamp (girl walking dog) and I love it - just haven't had a chance to use it yet but you have just inspired me with your beautiful card. Love the sparkles on the coat!! Perfect coloring too!! Glad that you had a such a nice weekend!!

chris said...

Hi Tania,WOW, WOW, WOW, This si so Fabulous, love the colours you have used it has blown me away. hugs chris xx
soooooooooooooo pleased you back did really miss you.

Leonie said...

Beautiful card, great take on the sketch! Lovely image and I love the sentiment too!
Thanks for playing along at Sketch Saturday!

Leonie xx