Thursday, October 7, 2010

Any day has to be a good one when it starts with an award!



What a surprise this morning when I opened my blog and found out the talented Monica had left this little award for me on her blog Hand made Cards With Love. She's such a sweetie, always leaving encouraging comments for me.Thanks so much. Now its my turn to pass it along!

So here's my list of great blogs that definitely deserve this award

Chris-Always About Colour

Lisa-My Cozy Crafty Corner

Debbie-Pardon My Passion

Peggy-Made By Me

Kim-Cards by Kim

Hope you enjoy passing this along-Hugs Tania

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Love all your cards!
Peg

chris said...

HI Tania, thanks so much you are so very kind you have made my day.
thanks again love chris xx

Liway said...

Awwww...thanks so much Tania!!! WOW!! :) You've made my weekend!! Happy Turkey Day!! :)

Debbie Schneider said...

Thanks Tania for the award that was so very sweet and kind of you to think of me - yes it did make my day and my weekend. I am hoping to pass it along as well.

Hugs Debbie