Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just Magnolia week#81



This week the challenge at Just Magnolia Week#81 was to use the lovely sketch Donalda made. It was a bit of a challenge for me to use as I am a very linear person and don't usually use a lot of angles on my cards, but that's why they call it a challenge right.

I used the new Midnight Frost paper collection from Bo Bunny and this cute little Magnolia Snowman. He's very glittery although it doesn't really show in the picture.

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for leaving your comments-Hugs Tania

2 comments:

Debbie Schneider said...

Hi Tania - wow you have been busy these past few days - lots of new cards - this one is adorable - I love how you made the snowman so glittery and good for you for trying the sketch - I too am very linear and I am not sure I could handle that challenge - your card turned out very very nice and I love that Bo Bunny paper - I mananged to get a few sheets myself. Have a great time at your retreat!!!

Jane said...

Gorgeous card! love all the snowflake accents! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx