Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sketch Saturday #145



Hello, thanks for stopping by. Today I thought that I would show you the card I made for the Sketch Saturday challenge . I used an older Stampavie stamp unfortunately I don't remember what it is called or who designed it as I don't have the package anymore. The sentiment is computer generated and the paper are from a Delicious little Stella and Rose Hattie 6x6 paper pad made by My Minds Eye that I bought from Stamp Paper Glue last weekend at our wonderful B&B retreat.Such a fun, fun, fun weekend!Miss you guys already and can't wait to go back.Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

2 comments:

Jo said...

Lovely mix of papers/colours and an adorable image perfectly coloured.
Thank you for joining in our challenge at Sketch Saturday
Jo xx

chris said...

hi Tania, sorry I havent been around lately just cant seem to get on top of everything.
love what you have done here, so special hugs chris xx