Monday, November 28, 2011

Sarah Kay At Christmas



This little cutie is off to the post to mail some good cheer. Something that I should be doing soon too. Really have to get busy and make some more cards. I almost forgot about this one found it in my bag when I was looking for a piece of paper. She's from Sarah Kay I'm not sure which Christmas collection. I've coloured her with copics and added flocked fur trim and Smooth spray to her coat.Paper is Basic Grey Wassail still one of my favorite's for red and green Christmas cards.

Off to work now hope everyone has a great week and finds a little extra time to do some crafting.

-Hugs


1 comment:

Debbie Schneider said...

I love this card - and I like how you colored the mailbox (and the giftbox on the previous post). I love the look! Thanks for always inspiring me with your beautiful cards. I too love to see what you create! Have a great day! Debbie