Saturday, December 3, 2011

Magnolia Challenge: Anything Goes + The Option Of Sparkle



Had to have a go at this challenge Over at Just Magnolia & Hangler because well I love sparkle and bling. Perfect for a Christmas card. I chose this image because it reminds me of well me. I love snowmen and I'm often the first outside to start making one. Our snow has left us for the moment but I'm sure that it will be back soon so I can make my first one of the year. The stamp is from 2010 release and the paper is Heidi Grace. The snowflakes get their icy shimmer from Twinklets crushed glass. Love this stuff.The trim on hats and coat is made up of tiny pom poms from a wired pompom ribbon.



Hope everyone is having a crafty weekend, thanks for stopping by

Hugs

2 comments:

Debbie Schneider said...

Ooh this is so adorable!! I love the pom-pom trim on the hats and coat - it looks great. Your snowflakes are always so pretty too! I think this Tilda looks a bit like you!! Have a wonderful weekend!

sara said...

really sweet card love the sparkly snowflakes thanks so much for joining us at just magnolia this week
hugs sara x