Sunday, January 15, 2012

Papertake Weekly Challenge " Die Cute"


I've had the idea to make this card in my head since last year, but never really could figure out how to make it happen. I thought I had it figured out last December so I coloured the image but then my idea didn't really translate into what I wanted. Then at Christmas my lovely friend Jean gave me a Christmas card where the center popped forward and bingo today I had a light bulb moment and decided to reverse the pattern so that the middle popped back.

After I had the card cut the rest came together just the way I wanted with the tule edges and the die cut swirls peaking over the edges and white and pale pink flowers tucked in to highlight the image.

Sorry the picture isn't that great, I guess in my hurry to get a picture before the sun disappeared I didn't quite get it focused, but I did get it to show the glitter which is rare.

I'm entering it in the Papertake weekly Challenge -Die Cute. Check it out and join in, its easy to add a die cut to your card.

Hope your weekend was a good one!

Hugs


4 comments:

Liway said...

Beautiful card Tania!! ...and thanks for the tip on the cheek coloring on Friday!! I have to check my copic stash to see if I have those colors!! :)

Debbie Schneider said...

Oh my gosh Tania - this is absolutely breathtaking stunning!!!! That is about all I can say - you really outdid yourself with this one (I LOVE IT) - would love to see this one live! You are such an inspiration and I love seeing your work! Have a wonderful Sunday evening!!

Hugs Debbie
P.S. Was so nice to sit and talk with you on Friday night hope to do more of that in the future.

Andrea said...

This is really pretty, I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Andrea xx

Jacque said...

This card is so lovely!!! The soft colors with that image are just perfect!!! The design of the card is spectacular and all of the details you have added certainly showcase that darling Tilda so georgeously! Great job, Sweetie!! Hope you have a marvelous evening...Big hugs..Jacque