Thursday, November 15, 2012

CCT Challenge# 243 Starry Starry Night


The theme this week at Cute Card Thursday is Starry Starry Night So I thought this cute little LOTV Stamp would fit the challenge. She is from last years Christmas release. The sentiment is from Penny Black and I thought it suited this image perfectly.

The paper is from Basic Grey's Wassail line, so glad I have a couple pieces left to play with once in a while. Make sure you check out the great inspiration the design team has this week as well as the other entries.

I'm having way to much fun in the craft room making Christmas Cards so there will be many more posts as it seems I finish one card and end up with a couple more ideas to try. Thanks for stopping by

Hugs Tania

2 comments:

Deb said...

wow, this is totally gorgeous!
Many thanks for joining in the
♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

My name is Wynneth said...

What a beautiful card Tania, I love the rich reds you've used on this very pretty image. She is a Star and I love all the tiny stars dotted around her. Thanks for playing along with us this week on Cute Card Thursday.
hugs
wynneth
x