Monday, October 14, 2013

Tilda With A Cute Little Lamb


Okay so I know that this is Tilda with a little Lamb. However when I started to colour it I just kept thinking it looked like our Golden Retriever puppy "Bella", so thats how I coloured it.

The paper I used for this card is Lost and Found Christmas by My Minds Eye. Tilda is paper pieced. The Poinsettias are a Spellbinder Die set. I also used a Doo Hickey Die and the sentiment is Penny Black.

I'm entering this card in the Magnolia Down Under Challenge #218 Christmas in October.

Make sure you have a look at the DT creations as well as the other entries. Spoiler alert some of the creations on the DT Blogs are starting to feature the new 2013 Winter Wonderland Collection!


Hugs Tania

1 comment:

Yulis Kartika said...

A beautiful Christmas card!
Many thanks for joining us at MDUC and good luck!
Hugs, Yulis