Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Time For Magnolia Challenge#31 Fall or Halloween


Here is a card a made for my daughter for Thanksgiving here in Canada and it fits in with Challenge #31 at Time for Magnolia. This card was really fun to put together and I loved colouring Tilda's overalls the orange just screams fall.

This is Tilda with Daisies & Mushrooms from fall 2012, I've coloured her with copics and added Wild Orchid roses and some DooHickey Die swirls. The circles are Stampin Up which I've dressed up by punching holes in the scalloped edge. Thanks for popping by hope you visit the challenge blog to check out the fabulous creations the DT made to inspire us.

hugs,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card, the paper is just perfect, nicely done, Thanks so much for stopping by my blog
Hugs Julie P